Skip to main content

Triple Celebration!!!

Went to AAs tonight for a Triple Celebration!
--

Anna's Birthday
--

Cel's Birthday
--

Chups' Despedida
--
A super fun gimmick [although another patron of AA's clearly drunk was fucking up the vibe a bit...]! Sadly I forgot to charge my camera... ended up with only a few pics... also had to leave early cause I've work tomorrow, sometimes I wish I weren't so uptight with work but what can you do? We ain't kids anymore and that's life I guess.

To Anna and Cel: Happy Birthday! Ang ganda ng mga buhok nyo. ish-straight na ish-straight! Mwahahahahaha! Pero bagay naman e :P

To Chups: Bon Voyage! We might not see each other before you leave so ingats and go with the Force.
--
>>Link to Online Album<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts