Skip to main content

Saturday AM in GSC

Since I woke up early and had nothing better to do I decided to hit GSC [Greenhills Shopping Center] to grab a some coffee and look for accessories for the Wind and possibly a Treo Pro [more on those later]...
--
Well since I was there and a SMART Wireless Center was in the vicinity I thought I'd pop in and inquire about adding Blackberry service or possibly getting a retention plan and BB handset. At my plan Addict Mobile PhP 1,200.00 consumable plan I can get a Blackberry Curve 8320 for PhP 9,300 cash out + PhP 350.00 additional per month for the service, with a lock of 24 months. If I wanted the BB 9000 aka Bold it would be 20,000.00 cash out.
--
Since I was there I decided to bring up the slow data speeds that I have been getting absurdly slow speed on SMART's 3G network.
--

[@ the office, Marikina City]
--

[@ Starbucks Theatermall, San Juan City]
--
The service rep suggested that I pop out my SIM and use a USB modem to do speed tests on my notebook which is absolutely silly since I am using data on my TyTN2 not on a notebook! I asked him to elevate my concerns to technical. But I am doubtful he will so I will probably shoot an email to SMART as well.
--
On to the Treo Pro search... One of the shops I frequent [got my Treo 750v, S310 and TyTN 2 there] HAD [yes: had!] one Treo Pro in stock. The lady said she ordered new stock. I left my mobile number so she could sms me when they do come in. It is being sold at 39,500.00 PhP [overpriced ain't it!]
--
Still couldn't find a nice fitted sleeve or notebook case for the Wind. Most shops have it for 7in, 12in, 13in, 15in but not 10in... I am really getting tempted to order from the net but pictures can be deceiving and I would not want to regret my purchase. I will stick to using the cheap sleeve that came with the Wind and some crappy free bag I got at the DENR seminar I attended.
--

I got a WD My Passport Essential 320Gb HDD USB drive for my mum and was considering getting a Buffalo USB powered external DVD drive. I am thinking about it cause I don't really need a media drive ATM.
--
Some funny stuff [well I thought]:
--
As I was having my coffee and cigs at Starbucks I overheard some call center folk
discussing matters of the heart. One of them blurted this out.
"It will kill you to death, My Gad!"

YO! WTF!
--
As I was walking around in V-Mall I saw this and I took a snap.

Dude! This sign in GH is friggin' ironic. Rows upon rows fake/infringed goods in the tiangge [bazaars] and pirated software and console games abound in V-Mall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts