Skip to main content

No Net at the Office

I have been without an internet connection at the office for a little over 3 weeks now. It's been tough but at least I get less distracted. I've been borrowing PCs randomly to check email or what not or tethering my TyTN2 to get some access. I fear that my data costs will sky rocket this billing cycle though considering of course that smart has über cheap data at 10PHP per 30 minutes of browsing. I am getting weary of smart's seemingly capped speeds though... I get 60 to 80kbps or if I'm lucky hit the low 100s. This is basically GPRS/EDGE speeds. WTF smart?!

Vincent Benedict P. Castro / Bny / 王清河
Sent from my HTC TyTN II Windows Mobile® phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings