Skip to main content

Centralizing E-Mail

A few years back I decided to make sub email accounts. I had 1 main Gmail account, 1 account for my mobile phone, and 1 account for forums. I also had 1 Hotmail and yahoo account for services powered by MSN/Yahoo.

I think it is time to centralize my GMail accounts again. I don't feel the need for multiple accounts anymore. So I am terminating my forums and mobile accounts. To be sure that everything is transferred I'll keep on checking them until December before closing them down. I might move the forum duty to Hotmail and leave Yahoo as my spam catcher and my main account will double for my mobile. Since I use IMAP my account is pretty much in sync across my HTC TyTN 2, my Wind, and the web.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts