Skip to main content

Microsoft Giving Us the Shaft...

I've been using Windows Mobile devices since 2001, back then they were called Pocket PCs. I then moved to converged devices with the Phone Edition. I guess you could call me a semi-fan boy... I'd definitely recommend the platform to people who want to be power users. I do tend to recommend feature phones or semi-smartphones to the rest. I'd rather people not use WM vs them using it and giving a poor review just because they lacked the patience to really dive deep and make it work the way they like it.

That being said I think Microsoft is giving us loyal users the shaft... Yup the new version of IE mobile is for new devices only. Boo! Hopefully the amazing folks at xda-dev can do something about this.

I've been tempted to get an iPhone just to play with the OS and apps but honestly I could not justify getting an unlocked & brand new unit just to play with. Maybe if I see a cheap 2nd hand unit but then I'd have to jailbreak it and then deal with iTunes (friggin' bloatware).

Sent from my palm Treo 750 Windows® Mobile phone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts