Skip to main content

Troubled Sleep

Though I turned in relatively early I had troubled sleep. I was certain I was dreaming but cannot remember what it was about. Of course my nemesis the roosters did not help with me getting back to sleep again. So getting out of bed was a bit more difficult than usual. Looking at my tasks for today I'm pretty confident I can finish em if I start early. I'm on geek guard tomorrow so I have to finish up everything that I can for this week, today. Fortunately it isn't traffic going to the office today. ETA 10 to 15 minutes.

--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via Treo750v + Google
--
May The FORCE Be With You...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings