Skip to main content

Incoming: MSI Wind U100

I have been blabbering on about getting a notebook for quite awhile now today I finally broke down and decided to get an MSI Wind U100 in Empire Black.

I shot my friend Danny of ACENET an SMS and he said that a unit with 2Gb of RAM and 160Gb of HDD space is available. That actually has double the memory and capacity of the model on MSI's site... NICE! It's running XP Home which is fine by me.

I'll be swinging by V-Mall after work so I can get my mitts on my new toy er...  tool. I've already filled my Pirate Nero 4Gb drive with some installers of essential apps the rest I'll just get off the net.

I'll be sure to share my experiences with the wind right here on the Beanster Blog so check back soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts