Skip to main content

What's With the iPhone Killers???

I think it is really stupid that all these WM device manufacturers are trying to *kill* the iPhone with all these touch only devices. I for one want a front facing QWERTY bar device. We all know that the choices for these are very very limited as of this writing. I do hope that this changes in the very near future. Please please please don't kill the QWERTY bar form factor.
--
At the moment both my devices are QWERTY sliders and I've blogged before that I want to go back to the QWERTY bar form factor.
--
I am still waiting for the Treo Pro to reach Manila soil... I am still undecided if I will get rid of the TyTN2 or S730 or keep em all and relegate one as a spare device.
--
I do feel that there aren't any new WM6.1 standard QWERTY bar devices being announced.
--
Hey manufacturers are you listening???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts