Skip to main content

Accessorizing the Wind U100

Every time I get a new gadget I usually also accessorize it. It is no different with the Wind. Here's a snap of my brand new mouse. It's a Logitech V470 Bluetooth Laser Mouse. I wanted something that was wireless and with this I was able to keep the USB ports clear.

I got this last weekend and it's the 1st accessory that I've bought specifically for the Wind. I plan to look for a better slip case or notebook bag for the Wind over this coming weekend. I just feel the free case that came with the Wind is just ok for carrying the notebook and not much else. I still intend to look for a 6 cell battery

Vincent Benedict P. Castro / Bny / 王清河
Sent from my HTC TyTN II Windows Mobile® phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings