Skip to main content

Review|Hed Kandi 60: Beach House


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Various Artists

Although we have crappy weather here, it's summer in other parts of the world, it's that time of year for 'summer' themed releases, being bought by the Ministry in January didn't stop Hed Kandi from churning out compilations and this year's Beach House was something that I was looking forward to. I immediately placed it on my trusty miniSD and gave it a go on my Exec. I'm sure Kandi crazed fans will enjoy some of the house gems in there. Much to my surprise I felt that the compilation lacked the UMPHHH , that came with Beach House 04.05, maybe on my second and third pass of this album I will like it more. Something is definitely missing here the last 2 compilations I have listened to from Hed Kandi have left me dissatisfied. It might be my evolving taste in music though... so don't knock this album till you've given it a whirl on your player of choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]