Skip to main content

New Hed Kandi Themes for Nokia Series 60SE

In my boredom or maybe as a form of stress release I made two (2) themes for Nokia Series 60SE [N6600/N7610/N6630/N6680 and similar].
--
I've uploaded them to m9 and mobilethemes but I think they are pending approval.
--
If you want to be one of the first to get these themes hop on over to my deviantART page [it is already up there] here is the link to the HED KANDI COLLECTION
--
Release notes:
Hed Kandi DiscoHeaven 3
> Inspired by a sense of nostalgia [one of the first themes I made 2 years ago was Discoheaven] I decided to make a 3rd installment based from artwork from Hed Kandi's April release of Disco Heaven

Hed Kandi Serve Chilled 1
> Inspired by Hed Kandi 59: Serve Chilled

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts