Skip to main content

Updated Collections Up on dA

Been fixing up my dA page and have re-released/updated my collections:
--
I made 2 new themes for Sony Ericsson K750 and W800, as with all Sony Ericsson themes I make I included ringtones to match the theme:
--

Hed Kandi Disco Heaven + Solu Music ft. Kimblee - Fade [Grant Nelson Big Room Vocal Mix] tone

Hed Kandi Serve Chilled + Ganga - Hi-Fi Love [Kenneth Bager Re-Edit] tone
--
Reposted the DJ Collection for Nokia S60SE
--
Reposted my Paul van Dyk Polictics of Dancing 2 mobile Wallpaper Pack
--
Here are the links to the collections:
HED KANDI COLLECTION for NOKIA SERIES 60 SE [N7610/N6600/N6630/N6680 ETC]
THE DJ COLLECTION for NOKIA SERIES 60 SE [N7610/N6600/N6630/N6680 ETC]
HED KANDI COLLECTION for SONY ERICSSON K750/W800
PvD PoD2 mWP [Various Mobiles]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts