Skip to main content

Review|Gatecrasher Classics (2005)


Category:Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist:Various Artists
This is a must have compilation! 3 Discs [50 Tracks] the mixing sucks [it was done by a computer], I think it would have been better if a real DJ mixed it or if you're having a computer do it then maybe don't mix it and just slap on the tracks... But I must say the song selection is spot on! These are the tracks that really made me fall in love with Trance. Yes I may have had a fling with Hard House in '99, had a short affair with House last year, and am flirting heavily with Dance right now, but it will always be Trance that I go home with... Trust in Trance.

Tracklist here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings