Skip to main content

Review|Universal FM Transmitter


Category:Computers & Electronics
Product Type: Other
Manufacturer: Unknown
Universal FM Transmitter
--
Item Description:

This FM Transmitter that can be used with any kind of mp3 players, palm pilots, PDA, laptops, comp, etc. unlike other universal fm transmitters, this can read all radio station listed (like itrip).

Specifications:

* Digital 87.0-108.5 Mhz All-frequency stereo transmission,
* LCD frequency display.
* Clock displays hour, minute, and second time, and 12/24 hour system is optional.
* Active stereo microphone indication.
* Backlight 8s delay.
* Electronic button power switch.
* Memory of three common transmission frequencies.
* Powered by 2 AAA Batteries [doesn't drain your devices' power]

Pricing and Availability:

* In Stock
* Php 1,200.00 [volume pricing available]

HOW TO BUY:
Go over to BUDGET GADGET PINOY to get your's today! [click the link]

Impressions:

Got this FM transmitter for my bro a few months back. He's currently using it for his iPOD mini. It works really well. The thing I like most with it [ok I use it myself sometimes] is that you can use it with any device that has an audio jack! It truly is universal I've used it with my i-mate JAM pocket pc phone [of course I used a 2.55mm ~ 3.55mm converter since the i-mate has a 2.55mm jack] another thing I like is that it doesn't draw power from your device [I use rechargeable AAA batteries with it]. It's really easy to use. Definitely a good buy if you want to share your music via an FM radio/system [car or home].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings