Skip to main content

Review|Energy Winter (2005)


Category:Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist:Various Artists
This is a harder faster album... that I've rotating off my media player for this week for my reviews. Disc 1 is mixed by Zenith DJ while Disc 2 is Mdjaxx and Max B. Grant. This compilation hits you fast and hard... quite a good selection of Tech and Hard-Trance, I know that this probably won't be getting any airplay any time soon [at least none of the tracks won't become another Everafter...], I feel that this sub-genre of Trance is under appreciated especially in the Philippines... Personally I like it. Of course it has to be mixed well and credit where it's due this album is mixed pretty well. Coming off my review of Gatecrasher this is a definite plus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts