Skip to main content

Sunday Re-cap


[Click Image for Online Album]
--
Played CS [Counter Strike... weee!] with my friends from around 2:30pm to 6pm! Haven't been playing for a few months and man do I suck! Hahaha! Oh well it was nice to play again it releases some stress [diba Elars :o)]. Then headed off to Rockwell to meet up with Tiu and Cams, Fong and Nadine, Lisa and her family were there as well, Mojix who played with us had a group meeting for his Masters Studies... Go Nature Boy Go! Whoooo! Made a quick stop at Core and were off to Podium to have ddd-dinneR with Yap & Kim and Shoty & Ary, Elars followed from Starbucks i-bank where he was finishing up a report. We ate at CHINA STAR. I went home after dinner...
[RANT]After dinner I had to go home na since as my mom put it: 'I've been out the whole day'... I don't really understand this statement though... what would I do at home the whole day? Watch TV? Be Online? Eat? Sleep? Now if I did all this I'd probably get crap like: "You've been lying around the whole day, why not do something productive?' A bit tricky ain't it. I guess you'd have to strike a balance then... easier said than done IMO. [/RANT]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts