Skip to main content

Saturday Gimmick

Ok my day started off pretty early [slept at 4:30 am and woke up at 8:00am] started tagging my mp3s till 10am. Went to the office to meet a potential supplier. Went to the temple and burned some incense had a lite lunch and was home by 12:30pm. Tiu picked me up at around 1pm and we went to fetch Cams and proceeded to Ayala Alabang for the Cuenca Bazaar... We saw our friends Jason and Kathy who just so happens had a booth there. We then met up for coffee with Yap and Kim at Starbucks in Alabang Town Center. We went home got changed and it was off to gimmick. We had dinner at this nice little Italian resto called L'Incontro [N. Garcia formerly Reposo St. in Makati City]. Kaye and I split an order of Onion Soup [so-so]... Kaye suggested I order a 'Pansarotti' it's a fresh green raviolli seafood and tomato based sauce [champion! Nice one Yao]. I really liked this resto very cozy and the ambiance was cool! There was a band performing and they were pretty good the singer has a thick Italian accent and this gave his English renditions something different cool! I had brewed coffee [which sucked! worse than Starbuck's drip coffee] they gave us a plate of complimentary friend pasta with confectioners sugar [a different kind of 'pulutan' or food you eat while consuming alcohol]. We then proceeded to Fiamma along Jupiter. Anyway we were not able to get a table nor seats! Hassle! Was standing from 11:00pm till 2:00am--since I don't drink I stuck to my death sticks... Fudge I smoked a lot again! Dammit! I really must cut down... I'm sure this will haunt me in the future. I think we need to reserve tables before going or get there earlier. Saw a lot of familiar faces tonight and it was ok. Just wished we were able to sit down and enjoy the night even more.
--

[Coffee and Cigarettes... My addictions Click Image for Online Album]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings