Skip to main content

Meet Ben Laxamana, he sells our phone numbers to scammers and spammers.

The other day I posted about mobile phone spam, and just yesterday evening I saw my friend post screen caps of a SMS conversation with a peddler of our information.

The cost of your phone number is 1 Philippine peso.

As suspected the banks is where one of the leaks comes from. In this case it seems that an employee of one of their contractors is doing the dirty deed.

I do not know if what he is doing is illegal. It should be isn't it, I mean I doubt that this is sanctioned by the Banks, or his employer. You would think the bank would take care of our information better. I guess not.

I have attached the screen caps bellow. (Photo credit: Mikey C.)


I have attached his info also (if they sell our info, I am giving away his info for free)
Ben Laxamana
benlaxamana@gmail.com
+639174887038


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts