Skip to main content

SMART data has been terrible lately

So SMART data has been terrible lately (at home & at the office) for about a week now. I have been tweeting them and also sent in an email. I got their standard response:
1. Sorry
2. Restart your phone
3. Monitor

Their twitter staff informed me there was no service interruption in my area.
My bill is fully paid.
I get better speed at the mall & some parts of EDSA so it's not my phone.

So I have to say it's a network issue, are the new buildings along shaw messing up my reception? If so SMART should really add more cell-sites.

I have mentioned in another post that it had been 10 months since they launched LTE and still I have no coverage at home or at the office. I have been monitoring their LTE coverage page http://www1.smart.com.ph/Bro/lte/coverage and it seems there have been no sites added in the past months that would benefit me.

So my complaints have been sent via twitter and email, I am not sure when or if SMART will even add more cell-sites. My fear is they take the "pwede na yan" (that's ok) route since they are the biggest network and currently their competitor Globe is even worse off than they are.

So I am stuck with SMART because GLOBE is even worse. #thirdworldproblems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings