Skip to main content

Kindle vs iBooks

eBooks: Kindle vs iBooks.

Price = for some reason Kindle books have a USD 2 markup for non-US residents. Point goes to iBooks

Accessibility = Kindle wins this hands-down it's on most platforms. iBooks is locked to Apple, some iBooks require an iPad, not sure if it will work on iBooks OSX.

Enhanced Ebooks = On Kindle, I sent a sample to my iPhone but got an error when trying to play audio. App told me to re-download, did it twice no luck - not sure if this is because it's a sample. Could not send sample of iBooks because I don't have an iPad,  there is no option to send sample to iBooks OSX.

I am leaning towards getting all 3 enhanced ebooks making of original trilogy star wars on Kindle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub