Skip to main content

Thinking of cutting some weight. Yes, I #kegaw even health & fitness

32M, Asian, 139lbs 5"4 BMI is 23.9 

Thinking of cutting some weight (10-15lbs) to make body weight exercises easier. I don't want to go on a diet or anything, may be less salt to reduce water retention. I need the carbs for energy and protein to rebuild muscles for sure. 

Here is the BMI calculator I used, I like it because it has adjustment for ethnic group:  

https://www.merck.healthinkonline.com/merckTools/CalculateMerckSourceBodyMassIndex.asp

My eternal foe sleep deprivation & insomnia I think is contributing to my slow (well I think it's slow) recovery. I need to sleep and let my body heal but pain or my brain either wakes or keeps me up. 

I'm 1 session shy of finishing my PT (or phase one of it at least) the doctor is supposed to re-evaluate, and make a recommendation. 

Therapist M says it's possible that my patella is not sliding into place properly as I bend my knee, that is why I have pain. She also points out that my quads are too weak. 

NB: if you see my right leg shaking it means my muscles are tired. I am not doing a bad Elvis impression nor am I unconsciously spanking the monkey. 

I dunno if I'm going for more PT. I can do most of the body weight exercises at home. What I don't have are the machine weights, ultrasound & nerve stimulator gizmo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]