Skip to main content

People you see at the hospital... Part 2: Doctors

Saw a Xaverian: Dr. Kurt he actually attended me during my ER visit a few weeks back. Gundammit I forgot his last name (I know I tweeted it)

Saw a friend who is now a doctora. Pretty cool catching up w/ ya K.

Both of them interns, good luck docs!

----
Also saw my ortho who was 45 mins late while I was 30 mins early. Total waiting time 1:15 total consult time 15mins.

Saw a rehabilitation doctor which started me off on a PT program. And completed my 1st session with therapist M.

She was pleasant, professional and patient. Next session on Friday, see you therapist M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts