Skip to main content

Review|PDair Treo750v Silicone Case


As I posted the other day I got my 750v accessories... First up is the silicone case.
--
The case is really slim unlike the capdase ones. Of course there are cutouts for everything from the stylus, to the miniSD slot, to the ringer switch, camera and speakers at the back and even the ir port, the qwerty is also exposed and is unobstructed which I appreciate. The volume buttons, ptt button, and dpad are covered though. The case seems to be covered with a fine coating which minimizes lint, but lint still get there as with all silicone cases. Not a big deal as they are washable. Putting in the Treo is easy, just be careful as I said the case is thin. Also my Treo with case fits my cheapo holster which I've been using before the case arrived... Now my beloved device is protected!
--
Pros:
Inexpensive
Slim
Good Feel
Good for day to day protection

Cons:
Lint Magnet [but this is a given with silicone cases]
--
Here are some more pics [via Flickr]: CLICKY [Blogger was taking forever to upload]
PDair Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts