Skip to main content

Review|Combi:nations 2 (2006)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Various Artists - mixed by Marco V

Marco V is turning out to be one of my fave DJs. He's recently been getting more and more playing time on my Media Player. This compilation is split into 2 CDs a Mainroom and a Backroom Mix. Now I would think that the Mainroom CD would be faster and harder, you know something for the people to dance to and for the Backroom Mix to be a bit toned down for a more intimate feel. Well I was wrong! Both Main & Backroom CDs are filled with hard hitting and tough beats that will surely make people get up and dance [provided of course they like this style of music] I guess with this type of music it's either you like it or you don't. I for one enjoy it. I'd think this would fall under Tech-trance or Hard-trance or somewhere in between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings