Skip to main content

8 Down 11 To Go...

I've got 11 more albums/compilations to finish reviewing [take a peek at the music section and the ones without links are to be done]. I've been rotating around these albums for the past week or so and already have some drafts written up for some of them. Hopefully I finish up these reviews within the week, or I might put them off for when I go traveling so that I've something to do when I can't sleep. The 8 reviews I posted today were an on and off work in progress so they may have been hastily posted. As always comments and suggestions are welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts