Skip to main content

Review|Dream Dance Vol 41 (2006)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Various Artists

Here's another installment to the Dream Dance series, again they call it the best of Dream House and Trance. I wouldn't say I agree completely. The album presents tracks as they are and in an un-mixed fashion. I guess some of the tracks come off as a bit too Candy raver-ish, again these may work well with local noon time shows but not really for clubbing... or to be more accurate clubbing here in Manila. I think it all boils down to musical tastes, but from what I've been seeing in local clubs I really think that some of these tracks will never be played on Manila's soil and yet some of these tracks will be definitely overplayed. I'm not saying the compilation blows completely, there are some valid and massive house and trance tracks in this one too! I do expect to be skipping some tracks whilst listening to this 2 CD compilation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings