Skip to main content

Review|Ministry of Sound: The Annual 2007 (2006)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Various Artists

Well well well, it's that time of the year again when the Ministry releases it's 'Annual' compilation. The Annual 2007 is 2CDs and a DVD. I assume they are hinting at what the club scene would sound like in 2007. Well we shall see if the guys and gals at the Ministry's crystal ball are correct in a month or so... I can actually see myself listening to some of these tracks play whilst waiting for the clock to strike 12:01am on the 31st of December :P I feel that the mixing could've been done better the mixing comes off as a bit rough, but thats just me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts