Skip to main content

Back to the 3G Fold...

Bawal ang kegaw... ako lang pwede mag kegaw...
Ok I posted a few days back about how I fucked up and swapped my 2G SIM with a SMART 3G SIM which apparently doesn't play well with my Treo 750v [also reported not to work on HTC Hermes variants]. I went to SMART Wireless Center GH yesterday and was able to get a multi-line 2G SIM [64K] now I can use 3G again. I'm off to WC Galleria, since they were able to get me an old 2G SIM [64K] that isn't multi-line. A word of advise to Treo and Hermes users [dopod 838pro, HTC TyTN, et. al] stay away from the SMART 3G SIM it'll fuck up your 3G and leave you in uber slow GPRS mode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings