Skip to main content

My ACER notebook is dead... Wind Coming Back Soon

Ok so after Truecrypt finished encrypting my notebook I restarted it
and bam I was stuck in the ACER screen I couldn't get into BIOS and I
couldn't boot off the disk.

I force flashed the newest BIOS but it was no use.

I wanted to check and see if this model had boot block but I did not
want to void the warranty so I decided against kegawing that much.

So if you have an ACER Aspire 4740G... DO NOT USE TRUECRYPT ON YOUR
SYSTEM DRIVE.

I took the notebook to the shop I bought it at so they can take care
of getting it to the service center. I do hope ACER can resurrect my
notebook and that they don't erase my HDD.

I also got an update on the status for my Wind U123H which is also in
for repair. Hoping to get that back before my trip to Malaysia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts