Skip to main content

Waiting for Some SUNshine…

As an update to my current issue with SUN. I received an email & a call from a SUN representative. He was worried that no one was handling my case yet. I informed him that the Manager from GHSC Business Center was already on the case.

So right now my request is under review from SUN’s higher ups. Hoping for some sunshine on this gloomy situation…

Things I appreciate:

SUN Business Center Manager was very calm, understanding, and honest with what can and cannot be done with my situation.

Things I would appreciate:

Approve my request for a CALL & SURF contract without the ZTE handset.

Improve your network a bit more (outside metro manila) so I can get rid of SMART

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts