Skip to main content

Review|palm Treo Pro Vehicle Charger

My brother was in SG recently and I asked him to get me one of these:

IMG_2075

Package Contents:

Vehicle Charger

microUSB cable

Impressions:

The charger is very small and sleek. I like the white light that shows that it is operating. The included microUSB cable is very much welcome. Now I can leave the cable that came w/ my device at home for my Wall Charger and bring along this shorter cable for the car/office.

Usage:

Pretty straight forward you plug the USB end of the cable to the Vehicle charger and the micro USB end to your Treo Pro.

I’ve been playing around with different GPS applications and have really noticed the battery hit so I think this is a good investment for anyone who uses their device for navigation or if you are on the road a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts