Skip to main content

Island Bound

I’m off to Boracay Island this weekend to attend a good friend’s wedding. Believe it or not this will only be my 2nd time to set foot on the island. Can’t wait to fill myself with Mango shakes and Chori-burgers.

I got myself some sun block over the weekend. That’s all I need right?

I’m still undecided if I should bring my netbook along. I really should be on the beach instead of online when I am there. So it might be a good idea to leave it at home… Both my mobiles have WiFi and there are a lot of free hotspots there so I can still stay connected. 

I was thinking of getting a nice beach ready case for my devices but have decided to go low tech and use a ziploc bag instead. I guess I’m ready as I’ll ever be :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings