Skip to main content

Free-Association: Manny Villar




First, his jingle about swimming in garbage sucked he
got a lot of flack (and rightfully so!) for that and now he has a new jingle which also sucks and is annoying as hell.

I live near Villar's campaign HQ, so I have to bear with all the noise. Also a lot of posters and check marks, about those. If I were NIKE I would sue the pants off of Villar. Is it just me or is Villar's check mark too similar to NIKE's well known logo. Also Villar instantly reminds me of the word villain and I think he looks like he had botox and a teeth whitening procedure done recently. This doesn't reduce the fact that he does look like he is out to cheat the Filipino people out of every. I don't trust this fucktard. Speaking of fucktards... Have you guys heard this sick reasoning on why Villar should be our next president.

If he wins he won't steal so much because he is already rich. Yeah and tomorrow I will stop breathing because I have already breathed enough today. Goddamit no one will ever be content. And we shouldn't be contented with a guy who is a total crook!

Also join IBOTO SI LUKE SKYWALKER ANG TOTOONG NALIGO SA BASURA (Facebook).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]