Skip to main content

dopod C720w Now Available from 1010 [CSL] Hong Kong


Saw THIS on Google Adsense and I clicked it!
--
Hopefully dopod Asia [SG] releases this already [they still don't have it on their website] when they do I expect the price of the parallel imported HTC 620s go down to a much more affordable level! PhP 35K for a non-UMTS enable mobile is just outrageous!
--
The CSL [HK] offering includes BB connect I'm sure business folk will love that feature :o) unfortunately for me I need to add this to my existing service plan before I can have this service. Anyway I wouldn't want to apply it to my current G-Mail account as I get a lot of emails there [I join a lot of forums and such] that would make hell on my data usage and billing. I wish SMART or Globe comes out with an unlimited data plan soon!
--
Anyway this is turning into another Telco Trouncing Tirade, I will stop here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings