Skip to main content

Review|In Search of Sunrise 5: Los Angeles


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artists: Various Artists [Mixed by DJ Tiƫsto]
--
I really wanted to do an objective review of this latest installment to the ISOS series that's why I decided to wait a few weeks after Tiƫsto's concert before writing it up. Anyway here it goes...

As expected the track selection was spot on for me. Listening to the album gave me a relaxed uplifted feeling. Important IMO to any album. This to me is a gem of a release really fitting for the ISOS series. Albeit some of the tracks had a more housey feel to them the album flows smoothly and should definitely be a mainstay in your music device of choice. My fave tracks on this are: Empty Streets and Moonlight Party. For more info and the tracklist visit www.tiesto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts