Skip to main content

Wind U123H // The Triple Boot Project

Since my netbook is back from the shop and it’s as if it’s brand new. Well you all know what that means… It is time to tinker with it. Right now my Wind U123H is running Windows XP SP3 (which it came with). I don’t think I can stand XP anymore. After using Windows 7 you just can’t go back.

The Wind is packing a 250Gb HDD and I think that is more than enough space for three OS. I will be trying to do a triple boot system.

  1. Mac OSX 10.6.1
  2. Windows 7 Starter
  3. MeeGo 1.0.1

I will be installing in the order above and hopefully it all works out. I will be sure to report on how the install goes Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings