Skip to main content

Quadboot Project // Because I Can ;-)

A few days ago I was successfully able to load 3 different OS on my resurrected MSI Wind U123H.

These were:

  1. Mac OSX 10.6.2 Snow Leopard
  2. Windows 7 Home Premium
  3. MeeGo 1.0

Tonight I have decided a 4th OS to my netbook. You might be wondering why I would do this… and the simple answer is because I can. Yep that old geeky tinkerer’s mantra… I have chosen Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx netbook remix for the 4th OS.

I used this guide (thanks to the OP)

Here is how I have my HDD partitioned:Untitled

Partition 1 Primary 117Gb is Windows 7 Home Premium

Partition 2 Primary 97Gb is OSX

Partition 3 Primary 298Mb is GRUB (bootloader)

Partition 0 Extended 17Gb

Partition 4 Logical 6Gb is for MeeGo

Partition 5 Logical 8Gb is for Ubuntu 10.04 netbook remix

Partition 6 Logical 4Gb is Swap for Ubuntu / MeeGo (recommended as x2 of your system RAM)

Some useful links:

Ubuntu

MeeGo

SnowyWindOSX (google it)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings