Skip to main content

Review|Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly

Author: Anthony Bourdain
Narrated by: Anthony Bourdain

I must admit that I am a huge fan of the cooking world's bad boy tv host, chef, author and foodie: Anthony Bourdain. Listening to this account of his experiences and philosophies was very enjoyable. I highly recommend you read (or listen) to it. Here is an excerpt from the book...
Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food.
Bourdain has a knack for being very descriptive and I think he is a great story teller. The audiobook is much more enjoyable because it is narrated by the chef himself. I also like how he likens Emeril to an Ewok... BAM!

Get the audiobook here (Audible)

Tweet Me from YOUR BLOG HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts