Skip to main content

The 4:30AM Blog Post

Woke up around 4AM couldn't get back to sleep. Saying I have a lot on
my mind would be a massive understatement.

It's been a rough week (I won't bore you with the details) suffice to
say on a scale of 1 to 10 (w/ 10 being the highest), this would be a 3.

It's not all bad though. I heard a lot of good advise, words of
encouragement, and had a chance to be with good company.

Tomorrow (and hopefully the rest of the week) will be better.

Kim Chan, Ritchie Chan, and of course JORRRSSS. Thanks from the bottom
of my belly este heart pala. You're all awesome & I feel blessed to
have awesome friends like you!-

PS Direk Kim! Picture this: Lie Down @ Banawe Rice Terraces (1 of the
7th wonders of the world)! Now that would be EPIC! Come with us to
Sagada na if wala kang work.

Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts