Skip to main content

The 6:09AM Blog Post

Haven't slept yet so this post may contain typographical errors &
other crap sleep deprived, and angry bloggers may write. You have been
warned.

Been poking around VLC media player to try and convert some movies
(AVI format) to something playable on the iPhone. Mainly to have stuff
to watch during our upcoming trip to Sagada. Should've been a fairly
easy task except for the fact that PLDT DSL crapped out again & I
couldn't get software to make things easier.

Now for my rant... (slow clap naman diyan)

I am not saying I am without fault. I have a very very quick temper, a
sharp tongue that I'm sure irks a lot of people here as well. I also
admit that I am a person with an elevated level of pride. I am trying
my best to change. Although sometimes (or often) I tend to let my
emotions get the best of me, I often hear that I am insensitive, rude,
moody and even anti-social because of my bluntness. But I am trying to
change: people have you sandboxed me because of my past behavior?
Remember people have the capacity to change. Give me a chance naman.

I would like to just shut my mouth but sometimes I cannot help it. I
have to speak up but when I do I need to be more picky with my words.

But I haven't given up on our family yet and I hope my parents &
especially the rest of my siblings haven't as well.

Trying my best to stay positive and keep motivated to do the right
things for the family. I am no saint and a sinner like everyone else
but damn it. I am willing to change. That should count for something
shouldn't it?

Funny story: I fell asleep before posting this entry up. So that's
4Hrs of ZZZs in 48Hrs.

Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]