Skip to main content

Xtremely Xpresso


When we arrived in Subic on Saturday we decided to have lunch at Xtremely Xpresso near our hotel. Of course I ordered the giant burger from their burger shack. It's called Ben's Delight. While it is huge I was a bit disappointed that the patty did not reach the edge of the bun :( the patty was also thin, I think it's almost similar amount of beef with their regular sized burgers but just spread thinner to make it look bigger. I was able to finish 3/4 of the burger before asking Chi Chi Boy for help. I wish it was more juicy but I loved the grilled taste, though the giant burger was ok, I'd also recommend getting their regular sized burger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings