Skip to main content

Internet Addiction sans the PC

I think I am addicted to the internet, as you can see in my last post I join a lot of sites, I also join forums and online communities for mobiles, PDAs and techsites.

Still in between notebooks and as such I don't have my own PC at home [I usually borrow my sister's notebook if need to]. So usually I just connect to our home WiFi network with my PDA [currently an HTC TyTN II]. I can actually accomplish quite a lot with my PDA I have 5 email accounts [3 Gmail, 1 Yahoo, 1 Hotmail] syncing via IMAP. I have a multi client messenger [Shape IM+], I even have Skype which I don't use. I use Pocket Internet Explorer to browse.

I update my blog, upload pics, post updates to twitter, watch youtube, chat on IM, surf the WWW all thru my phone. Using a mobile to stay connected has made me sensitive to the need for a more mobile friendly website. There is nothing worse than using a mobile to browse a flash/script laced site which takes ages to load. So far I can do what I want online with my HTC TyTN II, except maybe online banking which I don't feel PIE is ready for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings