Skip to main content

Die Devil Bird

This post's title is from Ace Ventura Pet Detective 2, it echos my thoughts of late. No I don't have fear of bats. It's just that lately I haven't been getting enough Z's. One of our neighbors in the lowcost MDU behind our townhouse decided to get a rooster [or rosteers] a few weeks back [probably for Sabong aka cock fighting]. I'm a pretty lite sleeper and those devil birds are too friggin' noisy. There should be laws against disturbing the peace with chickens. Birds have a bad rep already cause of Avian influenza [aka Birdflu] and these bastards keeping me up [and/or waking me up] isn't helping their rep with me either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings