Skip to main content

Review|Old Swiss Inn

Had dinner at Old Swiss Inn, Makati yesterday evening. First time I've been to the resto. It's nice and clean, and well lit. Probably great for a family dinner/lunch. We had the Sausage platter/sampler. Very nice. I like. Hahaha. I would have wanted to try the fondue as well but I was full na, maybe next time. No pics though since I don't bring my IXUS with me anymore [too many stuff on my belt]. The resto also has free WiFi always a plus to a net-junkie like me. The pricing is a bit high so either bring cash or plastic, and if you survive that the eVAT and Service Charge alone will knock your socks off.

Comments

  1. Why did you decide to try Swiss Inn? I'm the owner, and I'm always curious why people go to my restaurant, especially first-timers like you. Glad you like the free wifi! So many people use it, especially since we're 24/7. FYI, there is also free wifi in our other branches in alabang and paco, as well as in our San Francisco Coffee branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi katsby,

    i love it when restos have free wifi :-) the reason we tried old swiss inn was because we were looking for a good place to eat [i think we've exhausted most of the places in the makati area] and my friend suggested it cause he ate there once [i think] when he was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, its nice to know your friend still holds good memories of us! feel free to email me at oldswissinn@yahoo.com if you have any comments or feedback. and thanks for the good review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts