Skip to main content

Accessories Crazy


I just bought some stuff for my new UMPC.


  1. 120Gb 2.5" Mobile HDD with USB 2.0 Enclosure

  2. 1 Gb Transcend USB 2.0 Flash Disk

  3. 1 A4TECH USB Travel Mouse

  4. 1 A4TECH USB mini Keyboard

I got the HDD since 40Gb just ain't enough for me. I got the USB flash stick thinking I could use it for Vista Readyboost but apparently it's not enough that the stick is USB 2.0 it has to have a transfer rate of atleast 2.5Mb/sec so I might have it exchanged when these become available. As I commented on my mini-review the built-in keyboard on the UX isn't really the best for text entry so I got a USB keyboard [since the UX's cradle only has USB ports] Still saving up to get a bigass monitor looking at the 19" LG LCD [y'all know my eyes are shot so I think this should be prioritized] also looking for a USB 2.0 DVD/RW External drive. I'd probably buy the monitor first to complete my office setup. I am running out of USB ports too so I might need to get a USB port replicator too. Ah the madness! I'm also waiting for the Vista on board notebooks to populate the local market [to date I've only seen a few Vista notebooks and all of them either run Vista Home Basic or Home Premium] I will probably get a more powerful notebook to replace my MSI, maybe I will get something that can run Vista Ultimate :o) of course it has to be 12" or less.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts