Skip to main content

Tips & Tricks|Origami Experience on the UX280P ~ VistaGami :o)


[Music]

[Pictures]

[Program Launcher]

[Videos]

[SuDoKu]
Found this in one of the forums I joined in the past few days to tweak and optimize my UX280P. Anyway it explains how to get the Origami Experience Pack onto your non-UMPC system [note ORIGAMI was/is the codename for UMPC's], the whole post explains everything you need to do as well as provides links to the softwares needed! :o) So far I'm liking OE except for the fact that it is a bit blurry on my VAIO's 1024 x 600 reso screen [I think it was designed for 800 x 600] no matter I like the interface and the big buttons are easy to press / tap. I'm also liking the included game... SUDOKU! Yeah! So what are you waiting for? Start reading/downloading/tweaking/installing and enjoying follow the link bellow!
--
ORIGAMI EXPERIENCE PACK on non-UMPC systems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts