Skip to main content

Off to Xiamen, China…

I’m off to Xiamen, China with my dad for a sourcing trip. I really hope that we can find some viable designs for the brands that I’m handling. This will be a short trip and I’ll be back in Manila on the 28th Saturday.

I’ve never really paid attention to which factory I head to when on these trips well now that I’ve a GPS enabled device and more importantly maps for the place I will be going to I hope I can plot these points of interest. Previously on my HTC TyTN II, I used MapKing R12 and only purchased the map for Metro Manila [it was the only one available] now that I am using Garmin Mobile XT on my palm Treo Pro I was able to grab a more current map made by Pinoys from a forum.

I reckon I can use Google Maps as a backup to Garmin if the map I loaded is not enough for this trip [as I said I don’t pay attention to where we go]. I’ve loaded the map for Fujian, China it’s a province which includes Xiamen and Jin Jiang which I am told we frequent for the factories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings