Skip to main content

Review|PDair HTC 3-in-1 USB Adaptor


[The packaging isn't as impressive as the case]

[mini USB/3.5mm audio jack/HTC ExtUSB headset jack]

[Ext USB]
--
I got this accessory just in case I wanted to share my music with others via the 3.5mm jack, I don't use the ExtUSB earphones because I have my Moto HT820. One problem I saw was that if you have the Adaptor inserted it makes the device think that a headset is inserted so audio is routed to the ports instead of the speakers. Would have been nice if this only happened when the port is occupied.
--
Pros:
3 ports :D
Cons:
Makes the device think it has a headset inserted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings