Skip to main content

Rude Awakening

Ok Thursday night I go home early to get some rest... Friday I end up waking up late and am über late for work. Friday night, I don't go out an sleep really early woke up around 8:30 and planned to have a cup of joe at Starbucks to really wake me up. As I was going down the stairs I slipped hit my head on the hand rail... Quite painful but I'll live. Are our steps just plain slippery? Am I just too clumsy (nb: I was walking slow and holding the hand rail)? Are the gimmick gods punishing me or sending me a sign? One thing's for sure: I won't be needing that cup of coffee after all.

--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts