Skip to main content

Review|Bob Sinclar - Western Dream (2006)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Bob Sinclar

Bob Sinclar [Christophe LeFriant aka Chris The French Kiss] the French dude who brought us Love Generation is out with a new album. I like Sinclar's type of house music, it's very upbeat and most of the tracks have nice vocals. Some funk and electro influence also show through some of the tracks, I also noticed a lot of guitars imbued in the tracks this leant to the Western feel I guess. Sadly it seems like a Love Generation cloned album at times [I even think most of the vocals were by Gary Niesta Pine] don't believe me? Have a listen at: Tracks 1, 8, and 10 in succession. Although World Hold On [track 4]'s vocals were done by Steve Edwards, it seemed to be cast from the same mould from Love Generation. I do think World Hold On has great potential there's just something about it that really catches my attention. The Ron Carrol Mix of Love Generation is not bad either. Overall if you like Love Generation, you'd probably enjoy this album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings